24 January 2008

Daily DIScription

It was suggested to me by Redshoes on the forum portion of the Einstuerzende Neubauten website (EN) that I start posting pictures of what I am wearing each day. The idea seemed intriguing to me as a documentary project so, over the coming year I am going to try and document, through photography, what I am wearing each day.

These posts may also act as a journal since some days I might wear multiple outfits depending on the weather, my mood, my health and what I do over the course of the day. Of course there will be changes
with the setting, lighting and physical appearance (my hair is getting more grey in it now that I'm nearly thirty five).

I may not post blogs each day but I will try and post a photo for each day with the missed days photos posted along with the current blog entry.

Okay, here it goes...

24 January 2008

            • Black lace up oxfords with white stitching (Demeulemeester)
            • Cream colored socks with black and grey dots
            • Burgundy cotton pants with a black wash (Demeulemeester)
            • Burgundy cotton t-shirt (American Apparel)
            • Digitized floral print long sleeve cotton shirt (Branquinho)
            • Burgundy, white and black woven wool/silk scarf (van Noten)
            • Black wool/silk 3 button jacket (Demeulemeester)
            • Burgundy and mauve upside-down glasses (Theo)
            • New haircut as of last night (Luke)

3 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Love the upside down glasses and the new haircut!

Elizabeth of Disorder Clothing said...

Very detailed! This is going to be fun!

iheartfancyshoes said...

i love this idea.
i once told avalon that i wanted to do the same thing...a photo for each day of the year.
this was before digital cameras were commonplace.
another thing i once did, in junior high, was to write down what i wore to school each day.
then i tried to see how many days i could go without duplicating an outfit.
i think it was over 2 months, but emily might remember better.