29 January 2008

Daily DIScription

Well, it's almost February and I woke today to find that there is still no snow on the ground! I'm getting tired of this.

Last night I got the Second Season of FUTURAMA and watched that instead of listening to Bush's last S.O.T.U. address, because in reality FUTURAMA is more relevant.

I made a cabbage, shitake, carrot & onion stir fry with grilled tofu and quinoa last night that turned out really good. I used chili garlic sauce in it, so it was pretty spicy. I was thinking that I'd rather open a little natural restaurant than do what I'm currently doing, but I don't know if I'd really want to cook for hours everyday. It would be nice if there was a place in town where one could go and get some quinoa and steamed vegetables though, or just a cup of organic soup.

Today it's grey and raining, but I'm meeting friends for drinks after work.

Oh, I'm trying to find a new perfume/cologne to wear so I ordered some samples from a store in New York and for the next week I'm going to cycle through them to find out which one is the best for me. Today I'm wearing Ulrich Lang's Anvers 2, which is nice and has sort of a powdery smell with some leather or wood notes (at least that's what I'm smelling). It's not masculine or feminine which is nice.

29 January 2008

            • Black leather pointy oxfords (Demeulemeester)
            • Black wool/rayon fitted pants with strap detail at the knees and zippers at the hem (Demeulemeester)
            • Black cotton long sleeve t-shirt with black crystal lightning bolt design (Delcour)
            • Black raw leather "motorcycle" jacket with high collar (Demeulemeester)
            • Black wool loose knit scarf (Yamamoto)
            • Black leather wide cuff (Hermes)
            • Black rubberized titanium frames (Theo)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really digging your daily journal here. I hope some fashion zines pick up your blog feed soon...