31 January 2008

Daily DIScription

It's Thursday and I'm ready for the week to be over. I should be getting a package in the mail today, so at least I have something to look forward to.

Today I randomly chose Heeley's Cedre Blanc to wear today. It has a nice clean smell to it: a little woodsy, with citrus and soap accents.


31 January 2008

            • Black leather low heel tabi boots (Margiela)
            • Black wool straight leg slacks (Demeulemeester)
            • White cotton sleeveless v-neck with black and grey New York City print ()
            • Charcoal grey wool blend v-neck sweater with white inset pinstripes (Demeulemeester)
            • Black cotton poly denim coat (Demeulemeester)
            • Black titanium elongated oval frames (Theo)
Not Shown: Black wool asymmetrical "crushed" fedora with leather band, custom (Pinkham Millinery). I put this on at the very last minute as I was leaving my apartment when I noticed it was raining buckets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did yesterday's 'Molecule 1' turn out? What a curious line of fragrances!

Anonymous said...

PS- I guess i have to sign up here...or else it just says 'anonymous', which looks really weird.

For now- 'ananymous' is me, Christine. Nice blog, Dustin. Also: the pants-in-boots look works well for you. Even more so since you see that idea so much on women, rather than men.