29 February 2008

Daily DIScription (Leap Year Edition)

It's the end of week number three of unemployment and now it's really starting to kick in. I'm bored and I'm sleeping too much. I have to figure out someway to motivate myself more. I have tons of things I could be doing, but somehow I always end up not doing anything really productive. I have been reading some, which is good, but I need to clean my apartment and teach myself how to use Ableton Live as well as how to use my Lemur.

Maybe today is a good day to make a new new years resolution towards being more proactive.

It's 12:43 and my plans today are going to be applying for jobs, mailing a couple ebay items, and reading. I also need to put away some clothes and then I should start going over the Lemur tutorials. It's Friday so I might be going out with friends tonight, but nothing is concrete as of now.

Wish me luck.


29 February 2008 (leap day)

            • Grey leather elongated square toe oxfords with camouflage tape accents (Comme des Garçons)
            • Black cotton cargo pants with multiple leg straps (Demeulemeester)
            • Light grey cotton t-shirt (American Apparel)
            • Grey cotton button up shirt with faded shoulder detail (Margiela)
            • Silver ribbon necklace with aged brass and silver charms and pigeon feather (Demeulemeester)
            • Black natural buffalo horn sunglasses (Proksch's)

No comments: