19 May 2008

DIScourse

I finished my first day of work and all seemed to go well.  We sort of reviewed what I'm possibly going to be working on over the next three months.  Everyone in the office seem to be nice.  I have only had a chance to talk to a couple people so far.

I think I heard the new Nick Cave single coming from someone's computer.  I can't believe I haven't bought the album though.

Last night I slept a little better and I'm finally feeling a little more normal after all the moving.  I'm still not 100% though.

After work I walked to the grocery store and though I found it, I totally went the long way, which I only realized when I was leaving.  I made my first dinner (pasta and a salad).  Some groceries are more expensive here but then some like cheese and beer are much less (I can't get over the $1+ Belgian ales!).  

Off to my second day of work.  Cheers! 

-Dustin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$1? That's crazy! I bet that the Belgian beer I paid $11 for at the Bougoise Pig is a hell of a lot less there!