06 August 2008

Daily DIScription

I just realized that in exactly a week I'll be on a plane heading back to Portland. I'm so not ready to face that future. I am looking forward to seeing some people but I really need a little more time in Antwerp, say 2-3 years.

Today is also my last full day at work. Tomorrow I will go to Bruges to visit the main designer behind Theo, Patrick Hoet. I'm also going to check out the fine art museum to see a
Hieronymus Bosch painting (I've never seen one in person). I normally am not too interested in historical paintings but in this case I'll make an exception. I also found out that there are some Bosch paintings in Antwerp, so I'm going to see if I can fit them into my schedule.

Yesterday I got paid and made my first purchase for Fall/Winter 08-09. I bought a beautiful black pleated shirt with a collar that disappears into the neckline (hard to describe), a silk scarf with a floral print that was sort of the signature print of the season and a purple long sleeve thin cotton shirt with the word Heaven printed in black on the front.

Today I got a call saying my glasses are finished and ready to be picked up. I'm really excited! I've wanted these since April and I've been looking for a thicker pair of glasses for awhile. Too bad I could get two pair and turn one pair into sunglasses.

Friday I head to Bristol, England to visit some friends. I may not post anything else until I get back to Portland. It all depends on my internet access in the coming week.

06 Augustus 2008



























05 Augustus 2008

No comments: