03 February 2008

Daily DIScription

Today is Sunday and as always the day started out with listening to This American Life. Today was a rebroadcast of a show I've already heard but I listened to it anyway.

I made breakfast and tried to do some laundry but one machine was in use and the other machine was broken, so I have to do it later tonight.

Right now I'm at my office doing a little work and checking on my ebay auctions (selling some stuff) and it looks like it's going well so far, but it's always the last few minutes of the auctions where things can get crazy. I guess I'll find out the results tomorrow when I come into work.

Today I'm wearing Kilian's Cruel Intentions and based on the packaging I saw on line it's a women's fragrance but it's not too feminine. It has an odd and powdery scent to it that I can't place. It's probably not for me though even though the bottle and box are black.

03 February 2008

            • White leather Stan Smith 2 trainers (adidas)
            • Grey cotton herringbone pants (Margiela)
            • Black cotton long sleeve anti-logo t-shirt (Margiela)
            • Grey/Beige wool/cotton button-up coat (Demeulemeester)
            • Silver leather cap (Demeulemeester)
            • Grey disintegrating thin titanium frames (Theo)

No comments: