02 February 2008

Daily DIScription

It's been raining all day so I stayed in bed very late listening to the radio and falling in and out of sleep.

I finally got up and made toast and coffee and then got ready for my "day".

I decided to try out Ulrich Lang's Anvers eau de toilette today. It's been the most floral of all the scents I've tried but does have some leather and wood in it to make it fine for men or women. However, it's not been my favorite of the bunch so far.

02 February 2008

            • Black leather short lace-up boots (Demeulemeester)
            • Black cotton knee-high socks (Wolford)
            • Black wool/ramie short pants with buttons at hem (Demeulemeester)
            • Black cotton v-neck t-shirt with royal blue print (Margiela)
            • Black wool/ramie hooded zip jacket (Demeulemeester)
            • Black matte finish narrow asymmetrical frames (Theo)

No comments: