01 February 2008

Details Requested

As requested, here are a couple better photos of the shoes I'm wearing today. And the pin!

I got these adidas a couple of years ago after seeing them in the adidas store and not buying them because they weren't "all black". Anyway, then I decided that I wanted them and they were gone so I had to track them down online. I like this style and it's a pretty "classic" trainer in a nice combination of materials. Named after the New Zealand All Blacks, a rugby team no one other than rugby fans have heard of. A few months after I got these I ended up buying another pair in blue, brown, neon yellow and safety orange. I wish I had another pair in black though.



















SIDE VIEW



















TOP & INSIDE VIEW



















CLOSE UP OF THE DEMEULEMEESTER PIN

This pin is part of a set of pins that I got in the fall. There were 5 pins in 3 different sizes, this one is 35mm across. I'm not sure who did the graphics for these pins (if you know, tell me) but they reminded me of Kara Walkers work and I knew I had to get them. I ended up ordering them from the Ann boutique in Antwerp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh my gosh!! it's totally fonking awsome:)) [ and I'm a sucker for pins, erghhh:))] can you email me the link to the on-line shop?:)))) Ive been off line for few days due to the technical problems with my internet provider and the first thing I did after re-connecting was buying new Westwood skirt- arghhh!:)))
this pin is just brilliant!:))