07 February 2008

Daily DIScription

Wow, it's already Thursday.

Last night I had a nice dinner with my sister and we got caught up over pasta and a nice bottle of Italian wine. I think it was some sort of Barbaresco but I can't remember the name. It was made with Nebbiolo grapes though.

I'm still trying to narrow the eau de toilettes down to my favorite. I'm wearing Cedre Blanc again today. I think it will be a decision between Anvers 2, Escentric 01, and Silver Mountain Water.

07 February 2008

            • Brownish grey suede oxfords (Demeulemeester)
            • Brownish grey cotton blend wide leg pants (Demeuleester)
            • Heather grey cotton t-shirt (American Apparel)
            • Greyish brown cotton military style log sleeve button up shirt (Demeulemeester)
            • Black wool blend v-neck sweater vest (van Noten)
            • Black wool/ramie zip jacket (Demeulemeester)
            • Black glossy titanium "scribble" frames (Theo)

1 comment:

Red Shoes said...

Love the wide legged pants.