10 February 2008

Daily DIScription

Sundays are not quite the same when you don't have a job to go to on Monday. I'm looking forward to not having to be in an office all day but it's still new enough to feel strange. A feeling I'm all too familiar with.

After The Farm ended up being too crowded, my friend and I ended up going to Masu East for sushi last night. By mistake we ended up getting a double order of some fancy eel (unagi) roll and we also had tofu and a spicy shrimp roll as well as regular unagi. I was quite full when we are all through. I also ran into two friends at the restaurant (separately) which is pretty unusual for me.

After dinner my friend dropped me off at Doug Fir and I met two new people from the Neubauten website. We had a drink and then went to Rotture to see the show.

A few of my other friends were already at the show when I got there and the first band was already on stage. After the first band was finished I was introduced to Dimi Dero (another Neubauten supporter) the drummer of the headlining band. The second band, Magick Daggers, came on stage and they were good. Then after a short break the headlining band, Dimi Dero/Tex Napalm/Anthony S. Malat, came on. Very good stripped down 3-piece rock.

After the show I got a ride to Fez for a special Saturday edition of Shut Up & Dance. It was already 1:30 when I got there and most of the crowd had already gone home, but I danced to a few songs, said hi to some friends and then walked home.

I stayed in bed until pretty late in the morning and now I am up and back at the Ace Hotel.


10 February 2008

              • Black leather round toe lace-up boots (Demeulemeester)
              • Grey, white, pink and black plaid socks (Comme des Garçons)
              • Black rayon, cotton and metal short pants with self belt (Demeulemeester)
              • Grey cotton v-neck t-shirt (van Noten)
              • Black cotton/rayon jacket (Demeulemeester)
              • Silver metal pin (Einstürzende Neubauten)
              • Black titanium and plastic mirrored glasses (Theo)

No comments: