13 February 2008

Daily DIScription

Yesterday I spent 7 hours at Ace Hotel filling out student loan forms and generally browsing the internet. I also got a little reading done of the book I got for x-mas , This is Your Brain on Music, while I was downloading software. It's a pretty interesting book that my aunt gave me. It goes into the neuroscience of how we hear, process and understand music. I feel like I need to take an ear training class though and maybe a hearing test.

My sleep pattern is already really screwed up so I'm waking up at 4am and not falling asleep until 8am then not getting up until 12. I think my natural sleep pattern would be to sleep from 2am until 10 or 12, but right now I end up taking naps in the early evening and then waking up for a few hours before falling back asleep.

I had to go back to my office this afternoon to pick up a coffee mug I had left there and pick up a package that had arrived for me. I had lunch with my two usual lunch partners since I arrived around 12:30. The package was an x-mas present
from a friend in Vienna. It is a nice little leather box pendant necklace that doubles as a credit card/cash holder. It has a hook on it so you can just clip it to a belt loop. Should be perfect for going to clubs.

I think I'm going to see The Golden Compass this evening. It's playing at a second run theater by my apartment, and since my video store has closed I haven't really watched any films.

13 February 2008

            • Metallic bronze and black Stan Smith Comfort trainers (adidas)
            • Black rayon satin cargo pants (Demeulemeester)
            • Grey over dyed t-shirt with black T Raumschmiere stencil print (Singer Blake)
            • Black cotton zip shirt/jacket with mandarin collar (Demeulemeester)
            • Black wool and ramie hooded zip jacket (Demeulemeester)
            • Black titanium and plastic mirrored glasses (Theo)
            • Black wool and silk cap (Demeulemeester)
            • Black wool and ramie small square duffel bag (Demeulemeester)
            • Black pin with white silhouette illustration (Demeulemeester)















12 February 2008

            • Black suede and rubberized adicolor Crooked Tongues trainers (adidas)
            • Navy blue denim jeans with black over-wash (Demeulemeester)
            • Black cotton v-neck t-shirt with blue Aids print (Margiela)
            • Black rubberized aidcolor Crooked Tongues zip jacket (adidas)
            • Black titanium and plastic mirrored glasses (Theo)

No comments: