17 February 2008

Daily DIScription

It's Sunday and I'm at Ace Hotel again. I actually slept through most of the night last night which might mean I'm getting back to my normal sleep schedule. However, tonight I am going to a concert and then to Hive (aka goth night) at Plan B. Being unemployed and having a car worked out perfectly for this since they are both on the East side and I don't have to get up early in the morning. I'm looking forward to dancing but I'm not sure when I'll get there since the concert doesn't start until 9 and there are 4 bands playing (I wish shows would get back to just having a single opening act and then the headliners).

Yesterday, I spent all day over in SE and NE and managed not to buy anything other than coffee beans, coffee, brunch and dinner. I almost bought a black leather ipod/id holster. I am still thinking of getting it but I'm going to wait a bit on it. It would be perfect to bring on a trip abroad though.


17 February 2008

            • Black leather pointy oxfords (Demeulemeester)
            • Cream wool and metal pants with knee straps and removable hip pockets -removed- (Demeulemeester)
            • Black cotton Nina Hagen '81 concert t-shirt (Demeulemeester)
            • Black silk/cotton asymmetrical button up shirt with cream and black cotton extension (Demeulemeester)
            • Transparent yellow plastic frames (Theo)

No comments: