16 February 2008

Daily DIScription

Meeting a friend for brunch on the East side. I have my sister's car for a week so I'm probably going to get out of my neighborhood quite a bit.

16 February 2008

            • Pink nylon and suede Arrow trainers (adidas)
            • Black wool and metal flat front pants (Demeulemeester)
            • Bright pink cotton t-shirt (American Apparel)
            • Black wool crew neck sweater (Dior Homme)
            • Transparent plastic frames with scribble print (Theo)






















15 February 2008 (evening)

            • Black leather lace-up boots with round toe (Demeulemeester)
            • Black and white striped socks with silver skulls (some cheap Japanese brand)
            • Balck wool/ramie short pants with button cuff (Demeulemeester)
            • Black rayon tank top (Demeulemeester)
            • Fleshy pink cotton asymmetrical t-shirt with circle feather print (Demeulemeester)
            • Black wool/rayon hooded zip jacket (Demeulemeester)
            • Black leather box pendant necklace (Demeulemeester)
            • Matte black titanium asymmetrical frames (Theo)
            • Black cotton tape bracelet













This is what I wore to go out last night. It was a three stop night: bar, my friends dj set at the arcade, dancing at Fez. I had to change my shirt because I found out the leather box pendant is not color fast!

No comments: