19 February 2008

Daily DIScription

It's Tuesday and I was really hoping to hear back from Theo today when I checked my email, but no luck. Another day of waiting.

Most of my day has been spent listing things on ebay. It's really amazing how long it takes to post things, especially when you're relying on a cafe wi-fi connection! Anyway, I posted about a dozen things, so hopefully I'll have some extra cash by the weekend.

19 February 2008

            • White leather Stan Smith 2 trainers (adidas)
            • White cotton jeans with grey "staining" (Dior Homme)
            • Black cotton t-shirt with white hand print (Demeulemeester)
            • Black rubberized Crooked Tongues zip jacket (adidas)
            • Black and transparent plastic square frames with black "chewed" temples and polarized lenses (Theo)
            • Silver leather cap (Demeulemeester)

No comments: